2016 ATLANTA BRAVES 50/50 RAFFLE
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc. 50/50 Raffle ("Raffle") is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia age eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or Washington D.C. where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such age of majority). Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of the Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc. ("ABF"), Atlanta National League Baseball Club,LLC ("ANLBC"), and their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, and each of their respective shareholders, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively the "Raffle Entities") are not eligible to enter or win any Raffle. By entering any Raffle, Entrants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules applicable thereto. Subject to all Federal, State, Local, and Municipal Laws and Regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. On select Atlanta Braves home game dates, ABF offers the ability to enter the Raffle to raise money for ABF. The Raffle is conducted by ABF at Turner Field with the physical address of 755 Hank Aaron Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30315. ABF and/or ANLBC staff members/employees/volunteers ("Sellers") shall sell Raffle tickets ("Tickets") to fans (each an "Entrant") in attendance at such designated Atlanta Braves game from the time the Turner Field gates open until the end of the sixth (6th) inning of any such game ("Raffle Period"). Entrants of the Raffle may purchase Raffle Tickets from Raffle Sellers throughout Turner Field on such select game dates. Tickets may be purchased with cash only (United States ($) Dollars) as follows: (a) Three (3) Tickets for Five Dollars ($5.00); (b) Ten (10) Tickets for Ten Dollars ($10.00); and (c) Forty (40) Tickets for Twenty Dollars ($20.00). Each Ticket is a receipt for Entrant's purchase and represents one (1) entry in the Raffle for that game's Raffle and is not eligible for any past or future Raffle drawing. ABF is not responsible for printing errors in any Raffle-related material or any misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible Tickets or other errors or problems which may limit an Entrant's ability to participate in or win any Raffle. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of ABF and will not be returned. Entrants may purchase as many Tickets as they wish, subject to availability. No refunds will be made, except as otherwise determined by ABF in its sole discretion. Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
3. RANDOM DRAWING. Each potential winner of any Raffle will be selected by random drawing by computer upon conclusion of each Raffle Period at the end of the seventh (7th) inning of any game a Raffle is conducted. Entrants need not to be present to win. One (1) winner will be chosen out of the pool of purchased Tickets for that game (each, a "Raffle Winner"). The Entrant whose Ticket number is drawn at the Prize drawing will be deemed the Raffle Winner of the Prize for that particular drawing. The drawing will be held at Turner Field, 755 Hank Aaron Drive, Atlanta Georgia 30315. The decisions of ABF are final and binding on all matters relating to any Raffle. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received/Tickets purchased. Limit one (1) Prize per person, family or household per game.
4. PRIZE. Each prize is cash and the amount depends on the amount of Raffle Tickets sold (each a "Prize"). Estimated Retail Value of each Prize depends on the amount of Raffle Tickets sold. Each Prize shall be paid to each Raffle Winner approximately eight to ten (8-10) weeks after each drawing date, which shall be sent by US mail. Proceeds are split between each Raffle Winner and ABF. Each Raffle Winner will receive one half (½) of the total net proceeds collected by ABF, less any and all applicable taxes or other fees. Winning Ticket holders need not to be present to win. Each Raffle Winner assumes all responsibility for any state, county, or federal taxes, fees, or withholdings. Each Ticket Entrant is advised to consult his/her own tax advisor(s) with respect to the liabilities that may arise from winning a Prize in this Raffle. No substitutes for Prizes allowed by any potential Raffle Winner. ABF reserves the right to substitute any Prize of like value in the event the described Prizes or any portions thereof, are unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Any unclaimed Prize will be donated to the ABF. ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND REDEMPTION AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LODGING, TRANSPORTATION COSTS TO AND FROM ANY EVENT, MEALS, GRATUITIES AND OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED BY ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS AND ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE PRIZE.Potential Raffle Winners may waive their right to receive a Prize (i.e. decline the Prize), at which time the Prize from that drawing date will be forfeited and the Prize money will be donated to the ABF.
5. NOTIFICATIONS. The winning Ticket number of any Raffle will be drawn by computer at the end of the seventh (7th) inning of any game date a Raffle takes place, and any such winning Ticket number will be posted at the Guest Relations office in Turner Field (Aisle 146), on the LED board above the 755 Club, and at braves.com/5050raffle. Prize claims (i.e. presenting a winning Raffle Ticket) may occur at the Guest Relations office in Turner Field (Aisle 146) or by calling (404) 614-2350 for further instructions. All Prize claims must be made within thirty (30) days of each Raffle drawing date. Each Raffle Winner must present a winning Raffle Ticket to Raffle representatives with the correct winning Ticket number to claim any Raffle Prize. By entering this Raffle, each Entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by ABF by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Raffle purposes. If any potential Raffle Winner cannot be located or fails to return attempts to contact him/her by 5:00 P.M. on the fifth (5th) business day after ABF first attempts to contact him/her, a disqualification will result, at which time the Prize from that drawing date will be forfeited and such Prize money will be donated to the ABF. The potential Raffle Winner(s) may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to ABF and shall be required to execute and return an Waiver and Release of Liability, a Representation and Warranty of Eligibility, and an Acknowledgement of Taxation of Value of Prize (including a Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form 5754, Statement by Person(s) Receiving Gambling Winnings) within five (5) days of date of issuance. Failure to submit any identification or failure to return the required documents to ABF within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or return of any Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable, may result in disqualification and the Prize being forfeited, and if the Prize is forfeited from that drawing date, the Prize money will be donated to the ABF.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Each Winner, by acceptance of Prize, grants to ABF, ANLBC, and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Winner's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements, biographical information and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. By entering, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless ABF, ANLBC, the other MLB Entities (defined below) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, and each of their respective shareholders, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, "Released Parties") against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly for injuries (including death), damages or losses to persons and property, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt or use of any Prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Prize-related activity. ABF, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. ABF further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Raffle for any reason, including, but not limited to if any Raffle is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to, infection by tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, fraud, or acts of God. ABF will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to any Raffle. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the County of Fulton, State of Georgia, without reference to its conflicts of law principles. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("MLB Clubs"), MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the MLB Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY RAFFLE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE RAFFLE. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ABF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
A Raffle Entrant's sole and exclusive remedy for any claim against ABF arising out of the sale of Raffle Tickets or the conduct of the Raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his/her Raffle Ticket(s). In no event shall the Released Parties be liable to any party or Entrant for any loss or injury to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. REGISTRATION WITH THE STATE OF GEORGIA. By letter from the Fulton County Sheriff's Office, ABF has obtained authorization to conduct a raffle in Georgia within the year of 2016. ABF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has been registered with the Secretary Of State of Georgia since 1999.
8. WINNERS' LIST. For a list of winning Ticket numbers and the Prize amount of the Raffle on each Raffle date, available after October 1, 2016, mail a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc., Attn: 50/50 Raffle, 755 Hank Aaron Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30315. Winners' list requests must be received by October 31, 2016.