Atlanta Braves FanFest presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors
Saturday, January 30 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking is free and available in the Green Lot. View Parking Map
In celebration of the Final Season at Turner Field, the Atlanta Braves will be hosting a FanFest at the ballpark on Saturday, January 30! The day will include autograph sessions, tours, photo stations and more, and kicks off the Final Season at Turner Field. FanFest is free and open to the public, and will take place from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Fans can enter through the Museum Gate beginning at 10:00 a.m. A List Members (Season Ticket Holders) can enter through an exclusive entrance at the 755 Club, located at the east side of the Will Call windows in Monument Grove.
Players: Ozzie Albies, Brandon Barker, Gordon Beckham, Zack Bird, Danny Burawa, Braxton Davidson, Chris Ellis, Brady Feigl, Tyler Flowers, Mike Foltynewicz, Freddie Freeman, Max Fried, John Gant, Tyrell Jenkins, Kelly Johnson, Casey Kelly, Ian Krol, Connor Lien, Matt Marksberry, Andrew McKirahan, Sean Newcomb, Hector Olivera, Dustin Peterson, Jace Peterson, Evan Phillips, AJ Pierzynski, Max Povse, Bradley Roney, Rio Ruiz, Evan Rutckyj, Shea Simmons, Lucas Sims, Mallex Smith, Dansby Swanson, Nick Swisher, Andrew Thurman, Touki Toussaint, Ryan Weber, Dan Winkler, Matt Wisler, and Chris Withrow
Alumni: Tom Glavine, Andruw Jones, Mark Lemke, Fred McGriff, Denny Neagle, Phil Niekro and Mark Wohlers
Coaches: Jose Castro, Fredi Gonzalez, Terry Pendleton, Kevin Seitzer and Carlos Tosca
BBOPS Executives/Staff: John Schuerholz, John Coppolella and Jonathan Schuerholz
Broadcasters: Ben Ingram, Joe Simpson and Don Sutton
*All participants are subject to change without notice.
Location and Directions755 Hank Aaron Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
- View Fanfest Map
- Player, Alumni and Broadcaster Autographs: Autograph sessions will be held throughout the day with current players, alumni and broadcasters. Each session will have several stations set up for autographs, and fans will be given a map of the locations and players upon entry to Turner Field.*
10:30 - 11:30 a.m. — Autograph Session 1
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. — Autograph Session 2
1:30 - 2:30 p.m. — Autograph Session 3
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. — Autograph Session 4
- Player and Alumni Photos: Fans will also have the opportunity to snap photos with players and alumni at separate photo stations that will be open during the day. Please bring your own camera or phone with you to this event if you'd like a photo.*
11:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. — Photo Session 1
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. — Photo Session 2
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. — Photo Session 3
3:30 - 4:00 p.m. — Photo Session 4
- Youth Activities: During the day, youth 14 and younger can take part in a kids-only press conference, interact with the Home Depot tools and attend a book reading with a Braves player in the Reading Room.
- Kids' Reading Room: The Kids' Reading Room will be set up in the 755 Club and open to youth 14 and younger all day. Everybody Wins! Atlanta, a youth literacy organization, will have an information booth set up outside of the Kids Reading Room, and will also be collecting children's books as donations during FanFest.
11:00 - 11:30 a.m. - Player reading
12:30 - 1:00 p.m. - Kids-only press conference
2:00 - 2:30 p.m. - Kids-only press conference
- Roundtable Discussions: Fans can attend panel discussions featuring current players, top prospects, alumni and front office executives. All discussions will be held in the Champions Room of the 755 Club. Seats and access will be handled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. - State of the Team
1:00 - 1:30 p.m. - Players roundtable
2:30 - 3:00 p.m. - Braves Minor League system
3:30 - 4:00 p.m. - Alumni roundtable
Watch Roundtable Discussions Live!
- Turner Field Tours: Tours of Turner Field will be offered every fifteen minutes starting from the Club Level behind home plate.
- Single Game Tickets: FanFest will be a special one-day opportunity for fans to purchase single-game tickets for the 2016 season before they go on sale on February 19. Fans can visit the Turner Field ticket office during FanFest to purchase tickets or visit braves.combraves.com from 10 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 30 to purchase tickets online. A List Memberships and multi-game packages will also be on sale.
- Merchandise: Braves merchandise will be on sale during this event. A "Yard Sale" will be held on the Club Level with other Braves items on sale to benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation.
- Concessions: Several concessions options will be available for purchase. All food & drink concessions will be 33% off for all Braves fans, a typical benefit reserved just for A List Members (season ticket holders).
- Winter Clothing Drive: The Braves will be collecting winter clothing during FanFest to benefit the Atlanta Mission. Fans are encouraged to donate new or gently used coats, boots, gloves, scarves, hats, blankets, socks, long sleeve shirts, long pants, sweaters, umbrellas or rain ponchos. Fans can drop off their items upon entry to FanFest, and the donated items will go to thousands of Atlanta's underserved seniors, adults and children.
- *Autographs and photos are not guaranteed and lines for each station will be handled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking for all FanFest Activities is free and available in the Green Lot. View Parking Map
- If you have additional questions about FanFest, please email: email@example.com
FAQs + Guidelines
What players, coaches and alumni will be scheduled to appear?
Maps with specific names and locations will be distributed upon entry to FanFest; player autograph schedules will not be announced in advance. All participants are subject to change without notice.
What time do I need to be at this event to ensure I get an autograph?
Multiple autograph stations will take place throughout the day. Autographs are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are not guaranteed. Depending on the scheduled players, coaches and alumni, length of lines fluctuate. Only a limited number of autographs will be able to be completed within the period of time specified, so please plan accordingly when determining your arrival time.
Will I be able to take pictures with the players?
We will have two designated photo stations specifically for photographs on your own camera or phone. Please bring your camera or phone with you to this event if you'd like a photo. We will not have a photographer present. At designated autograph stations, photographs will not be allowed to ensure that we can accommodate as many fans as possible for autographs.
Are there "kid-only" events?
For the youngest fans in Braves Country, a Kids Reading Room will be set up in the 755 Club. During the day, youth 14 and younger can take part in a kids-only press conference, interact with the Home Depot tools and attend a book reading with a Braves player.
Is there a charge for FanFest?
FanFest is a free event! There will be limited concessions and merchandise available for sale, as well as a "Yard Sale" event to benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation.
How many autographs can I get per player and are there any restrictions on the items I can bring?
A strict policy of one (1) item per player, coach or alumni is enforced. Although there is not a published list of restricted items, it is up to the discretion of the player, coach or alumni on what items they will and will not sign.
Can I drop off someone to hold my place in line and return later?
Fans will be asked to stay in their place in line once they arrive. If fans leave, they will be asked to rejoin the end of the line upon their return. There will be no saving spots for any others in line.
Important Autograph Guidelines
• One (1) autograph per person per player, coach or alumni.
• No holding spaces in line for other fans.
• Due to limited time, we ask that you refrain from taking photographs with players, coaches or alumni at autograph stations. Two designated photo stations will be available at other locations during this event.
• Please plan accordingly: Depending on location and player schedule, lines vary in length. In general, please plan to arrive early. Autographs are on a first come, first serve basis.
• We politely request that autograph dealers refrain from attending these fan events. Access will be at the discretion of representatives of the Atlanta Braves. Known autograph dealers may be refused access.