Saturday, September 14 at 7:10 p.m. vs. San Diego Padres
- Seventh Annual Atlanta Braves Breast Cancer Awareness Day: The Atlanta Braves, WellStar Health System, Kroger and the American Cancer Society's Making Strides have teamed up to honor those who have courageously battled breast cancer. Survivors receive a free lower level ticket, commemorative Atlanta Braves Breast Cancer Awareness t-shirt, access to a pregame reception with family and friends, and participate in "Walk in the Park," an on-field ceremony for survivors. For more information, visit braves.com/bcawareness.
- At The Ballpark App Check-In Offers: iPhone and Android users can connect with the Braves for free by downloading the At The Ballpark app! Fans that check-in at the game they attend using the app will have the opportunity to unlock some great prizes. One winner will unlock a game-used baseball. Additionally, every 25th fan to check in will receive a FREE copy of the Official 2013 Braves Souvenir Program.
Sunday, September 15 at 1:35 p.m. vs. San Diego Padres
- Bark in the Park: Turner Field transforms into a "puppy paradise" for the second Bark In the Park event during the 2013 season. The action-packed day will feature cool doggie pools, veterinary services, pet-friendly treats and plenty of watering holes for man's best friend to stay hydrated. Representatives from Atlanta's first doggie day care, WAG-A-LOT, will be onsite to help ensure all animals enjoy their time at Turner Field. Each canine ticket at Bark in the Park will receive a free Braves collar!
- Pay it Forward Day: The Atlanta Braves join Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) in recognizing National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month during "Pay it Forward" Night at Turner Field. Joining the fight against childhood cancer, the Braves are offering discounted tickets to the September 15 matchup vs. the San Diego Padres at 1:35 p.m. For each "Pay it Forward" ticket sold, $5 will be donated to CHOA to support their fight for a cure. A special pregame in-field presentation will take place as well. Visit www.braves.com/payitforward for more information.
- Alumni Sunday: Braves alumni Phil Niekro, Gene Garber, Bruce Benedict and Darrel Chaney will greet fans and sign autographs pregame in Fan Plaza.
- Hometown Hero: During the 6th Inning the Braves will pay tribute to a local "Hometown Hero" from the United States Military.
- Georgia Public Library Service - Library Card Registration: Visit the Georgia Public Library tent in Monument Grove to sign up for a PINES library card that is valid at Georgia Public Library branches. PINES is a statewide card that provides equal access to a shared collection of 9.6 million books and other materials. For more information on the Georgia Public Library Service, visit georgialibraries.org.
- At The Ballpark App Check-In Offers: iPhone and Android users can connect with the Braves for free by downloading the At The Ballpark app! Fans that check-in at the game they attend using the app will have the opportunity to unlock some great prizes. Every 50th person to check-in will unlock access to the 755 Club for themselves and 3 guests.
Coming up in the final Homestand:
- Fan Appreciation Week: As the regular season draws to a close, the Atlanta Braves will honor fans for their tremendous support throughout the 2013 season.
- All fans will receive a FREE 2014 Braves ticket when they attend the Braves vs. Milwaukee series, September 23-25, for Fan Appreciation Week. Visit www.braves.com/fans for more information.
- Mystery Gate Giveaway: On September 26, the Braves will surprise fans with a special "Mystery Gate Giveaway!"
- Live music, post-game fireworks, alumni signing and much more!
- Scotty McCreery Free Post-game Concert: Wrapping up a six-city MLB ballpark tour, fans will have the opportunity to hear Scotty's new music first at Turner Field on September 27. Additionally, Scotty will personally donate $4,000 to the Braves RBI program during a special on-field presentation. He will also be on-hand to lead the fans in the Chop Rally prior to the game and sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" during the seventh inning stretch. After winning Season Ten of American Idol, Scotty quickly established himself as one of the hottest new stars in country music. His debut album was the best-selling solo album released by a country artist in 2011. Scotty became the youngest man in history to have his first album debut atop the all-genre Billboard Top 200 albums chart.
Fans can purchase tickets by visiting braves.com/tickets, the Braves Ticket Office at Turner Field, the Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center, all Ticketmaster outlets or by calling 1-800-745-3000.