Saturday, July 13 at 4:05 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Reds
- Steve Miller Band Post-game Concert: The second installment of the Braves Summer Concert Series presented by Coca-Cola and Delta Air Lines will welcome The Steve Miller Band for a free post-game concert with a paid game ticket. The Steve Miller Band has sold more than 30 million records in a career spanning more than 40 years. His trademark "blues-rock" sound has been featured in recent years on Country Music Television, collaborating on the special "Crossroads" with superstar Kenny Chesney and Steve Miller Band was the headline act in 2011 for the opening of the new TV home of "Austin City Limits."
- Mellow Mushroom VIP Meet & Greet: Fans can register for their chance to win a meet and greet with the Steve Miller Band and a Mellow Mushroom prize pack at the tent in Fan Plaza by the radio booth.
- State Farm Pitch In Award On-field Presentation: State Farm Pitch In Award recognizes people and organizations who serve, help and assist others in our community. The Study Hall is a non-profit organization that provides childcare, after-school and summer programs to students in K-5th grade. The organization will be recognized during an on-field presentation for their commitment to improving the lives of the students living in the Peoplestown community.
- Live Music in the Plaza: Fans will enjoy live music in Fan Plaza as Braves Band of the Year contestant, Back City Woods, will perform.
Sunday, July 14 at 1:35 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Reds
- Alumni Sunday: Braves alumni Javy Lopez and Pete Smith will greet fans and sign autographs pregame.
- Fan-favorite Timothy Miller from the Atlanta Opera will perform God Bless America during the 7th inning stretch.
- Kids Run The Bases: Presented by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, we invite all kids 14 and under to run the bases after every regular season Sunday home game. Just meet at the Hank Aaron ramp at aisle 129 on the Field Level.
- Hometown Hero: The Braves will honor and pay tribute to a local "Hometown Hero" from the United States Military.
Every Week at Turner Field:
- Braves Batting Practice Experience: Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience from the field and watch your favorite players up-close while both teams take batting practice before the game. Visit www.braves.com/battingpractice for more details.
- At The Ballpark App: Fans visiting Turner Field this season can connect with their Atlanta Braves using the new and FREE At The Ballpark app, available for iPhone and Android users. Through the app, fans can upgrade their seats, access video highlights, listen to the Braves radio broadcast and much more. Visit http://www.braves.com/ballpark to download today!
- Holeman & Finch Burger Ticket Package: New to Turner Field in 2013, the Holeman & Finch Burger is being served up at three locations throughout the ballpark. This widely popular handcrafted burger is guaranteed for fans that purchase the H&F Ticket Package. A $32 ticket (only 24 available per game) gets fans a reserved Outfield Pavilion seat on the H&F Burger Row and H&F Burger Pass (front of the line access and a guaranteed burger).
- Friday Night Fireworks, presented by Georgia Lottery: Enjoy the Braves game and a spectacular fireworks show set to music following every Braves Friday home game.
- 50/50 Raffle: The Atlanta Braves Foundation will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets electronically throughout Turner Field until the end of the sixth inning. Stationary kiosks can be found at aisles 132 and handhelds will be carried by the 50/50 team. 50% of the proceeds will benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation.
- Coca-Cola Two-for-$30 Tuesdays: Two tickets for $30 in the Club Level Pavilion every Tuesday, fans save up to 50%.
- All You Can Eat Seats: For as low as $50 for group tickets on Super Value games and $60 at the gate, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer.
- College and AAA Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid college or AAA ID card.
- Military Discount: Two Upper Box and Outfield tickets for the price of one ticket with a valid military ID.
- $1 SkyLine Seats: Available two and a half hours before every home game at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
Fans can purchase tickets by visiting braves.com/tickets, the Braves Ticket Office at Turner Field, the Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center, all Ticketmaster outlets or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
About Atlanta Braves
The Atlanta Braves are the National League's winningest franchise since 1991. During that time, Braves teams have earned two National League wild cards, 14 division championships, five National League pennants, and a World Series title. Based in Atlanta since 1966, the Braves franchise is the longest continuously operating franchise in Major League Baseball. Atlanta Braves games are broadcast on FS South and SportSouth. Radio broadcasts can be heard in Atlanta on 680 the Fan, Rock 100 FM, 93.7 FM and regionally on the Atlanta Braves Radio Network. Follow the Braves at braves.com, facebook.com/braves, and twitter.com/braves.