Fans can purchase tickets by visiting www.braves.com/tickets, the Braves Ticket Office at Turner Field, the Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center, all Ticketmaster outlets or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Every Week at Turner Field:
- At The Ballpark App: Fans visiting Turner Field this season can connect with their Atlanta Braves using the new and FREE At The Ballpark app, available for iPhone and Android users. Visit http://www.braves.com/ballpark to download today!
- Holeman & Finch Burger Ticket Package: New to Turner Field in 2013, the Holeman & Finch Burger is being served up at three locations throughout the ballpark. This widely popular handcrafted burger is guaranteed for fans that purchase the H&F Ticket Package. A $32 ticket (only 24 available per game) gets fans a reserved Outfield Pavilion seat on the H&F Burger Row and H&F Burger Pass (front of the line access and a guaranteed burger).
- Coca-Cola Two-for-$30 Tuesdays: Two tickets for $30 in the Club Level Pavilion every Tuesday, fans save up to 50%.
- All You Can Eat Seats: For as low as $50 for group tickets on Super Value games and $60 at the gate, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer.
- College and AAA Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid college or AAA ID card.
- Military Discount: Two Upper Box and Outfield tickets for the price of one ticket with a valid military ID.
- $1 SkyLine Seats: Available two and a half hours before every home game at the Turner Field Ticket Office.