- H& F Burger (in Fan Plaza at base of the BravesVision scoreboard and behind section 102)
- Hometown Chef Linton Hopkins brings his popular handcrafted burger from Holeman & Finch Public House to the fans at Turner Field. This marks the first time the sought after burger will be available outside of the chef's restaurant.
Linton's double patty cheese burger is topped with house-made ketchup, mustard and pickles, and served on freshly baked pan de mie buns from its sister operation, H&F Bread Co. The buns, sized with ideal bun-to-burger ratio in mind, are butter-toasted on the griddle for crispy golden edges.
- To guarantee getting one of these famous burgers the Atlanta Braves are offering 24 exclusive tickets to every game, that includes an Outfield seat (sections 148L, 149R or 151L) near the H&F Burger stand and a fast pass to access the front of the line - all for $32. (available online starting this Wednesday, March 27 at www.braves.com/hfburger)
- Dantanna's (at section 216)
- The longtime Atlanta restaurant will sell crab cake sandwiches and sesame steak skewers - soy, garlic and honey marinated beef with ginger-soy aioli at their grill cart located on the Terrace Level.
- The Chop House (centerfield just off Fan Plaza)
- The Chop House underwent an off season renovation and now features new lighting fixtures, furniture and graphics and a bobblehead wall, featuring over 250 bobbleheads.
- The menu also features some new items:
- Smoked Pulled Pork Nacho - Tortilla Chips, smoked pulled pork, sour cream, nacho cheese, jalapeno, salsa fresca
- Double Play Burgers - All Burgers Are Prepared with Two, Well Done, Custom Ground Beef Patties and served with Fries
- McCann's Burger - American cheese, house made pickles, chopped onions, brioche bun
- Smoked Cheddar Sausage Grinder - Peppers, onions, whole grain mustard, hoagie roll
- McCann's Burgers
- In addition to being sold at the Chop House, McCann's Burgers can be found at stands near sections 216 and 231.
- Yicketty Yogurt & More (at section 206 and 316)
- Delicious self-serve yogurt and slushie stand with a variety of flavors and toppings.
- 2013 brings a brand new custom merchandise shop at section 118. Fans can customize T-shirts, caps, bats, iPhone cases, necklaces and bracelets.
- A new Big and Tall merchandise stand by section 151 will sell polos, T-shirts and outerwear up to size 6X and also feature larger sized fitted caps.
- Forgot your glove? No problem, we now sell Wilson and Rawlings leather gloves if you want to catch a foul ball or home run!
Braves Retired Numbers
- The numbers have moved from their original location in front of Sky Field to the first and third base side below the club level. The numbers of Hank Aaron (44), Eddie Mathews (41), Dale Murphy (3), Phil Niekro (35), Warren Spahn (21), Greg Maddux (31), Tom Glavine (47), Bobby Cox (6) and John Smoltz (29) and Jackie Robinson (42) have found a new home with new prominence.
The Superior Plumbing Suite
- Located on the third base side, the club holds 80 people in tables of 2 and 4. Guests receive valet parking, in-seat service with custom menu options and $30 worth of food and beverage credit each game. The suite has completely sold out.
New LED scoreboard clocks
- Located over right and left field, the new LED clocks will also show graphics and video throughout the game.
- The app, available to iPhone and Android users will give fans many tools at their fingertips. The app enables fans to:
- Fans can upgrade their tickets with app
- Buy game-used merchandise and have it sent to their seat (later in the season)
- Ballpark seating chart (including nearest concessions, restrooms, etc.)
- Select video highlights
- Check-in feature that may earn fan a prize
- Listen to Braves radio broadcast
- Listing of Braves players walk up music and a link to purchase that particular song
- Social Clubhouse feature - one stop shopping for Braves fans and our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr)
- Parking info and driving directions
- Increased WiFi will allow fans to surf the net for free and post updates to their social media pages throughout their time at Turner Field.
Braves Museum and Hall of Fame tablet tour
- The Braves Museum and Hall of Fame's Turner Field tours are getting a digital upgrade this season by adding 50 tablet computers to provide an interactive and in-depth look at Turner Field. A custom-designed program accompanies the guided tour of Turner Field virtually hosted by fan favorites such as Bobby Cox, John Smoltz and Dale Murphy. The videos also feature team President John Schuerholz, Hall of Famer Hank Aaron, announcers Don Sutton, Joe Simpson, Jim Powell and many more. As the first fully-interactive tablet tour in Major League Baseball, visitors will be engaged throughout each step of the tour with video, images, trivia and an educated guide.
- Each tour gives fans a behind the scenes look of Turner Field and the opportunity to sit in the Braves dugout, visit the Braves press box and broadcast booths, see their favorite players' lockers in the Braves clubhouse and much more. Tours will culminate in the Museum & Hall of Fame where visitors can check the leaderboard for trivia results and discover an interactive kiosk containing a database of more than 1800 current and past players. The all-new Interactive Turner Field Tour will be available for walk-up guests only beginning Opening Day on April, 1st. For additional information, please visit www.braves.com/tours.
- All suites have been re-numbered from 1 to 53 and any player who wore that number in Boston, Milwaukee or Atlanta will be listed on a placque outside the suite door.
FOX Sports South pre/post-game set
- FOX Sports South and SportSouth are now the exclusive local television home of the Braves, with 72 games on FOX Sports South and 80 games on SportSouth during the 2013 season.
- A newly constructed Braves LIVE pre and post-game show set, located above the Braves bullpen, will be unveiled on Opening Day, with a special one-hour pregame show starting at 6:00 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South.
- Braves LIVE will broadcast on location at Turner Field for all home game telecasts.