- With large crowds expected, fans heading out to Turner Field for Friday night’s game and the Chipper Jones Tribute are encouraged to arrive early. Parking lots will open at 3:00 p.m. and the Turner Field gates will open at 5:00 p.m.
- Fans must pre-purchase parking as official Braves parking lots will be PERMIT ONLY.
- Fans that haven’t pre-purchased parking are strongly encouraged to take MARTA. The MARTA Braves shuttle begins its run 90 minutes prior to first pitch from the Underground Atlanta/Five Points MARTA station to Turner Field until one hour after the final out. For those fans who may want to arrive at the ballpark before the MARTA Braves shuttle begins its game operation MARTA recommends catching any one of three other available bus routes – the #32, the # 49 or the # 55. All three bus lines may be caught at the Five Points MARTA station and all three routes stop at points adjacent (i.e. Hank Aaron Drive, Pollard Blvd) to Turner Field. For more information on these routes please visit www.itsmarta.com.
- Turner Field parking maps can be found at braves.com/parking along with detailed directions, parking and traffic information.
- Braves ticket windows will open at 8:30 a.m. to purchase or pick up pre-purchased tickets in advance and will remain open until the end of the 6th inning. Standing room only tickets ($20 each) are available at the windows or by visiting braves.com/tickets.
- Pregame ceremonies will begin at approximately 7:00 p.m., and fans are encouraged to be in their seats no later than 6:55 p.m.
CHIPPER JONES TRIBUTE NIGHT
- The Braves will host a very special on-field pregame ceremony to recognize Chipper Jones and celebrate his legendary career beginning promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- Chipper Jones Commemorative Print Giveaway: The first 45,000 fans will receive a commemorative print highlighting Chipper Jones’ final 2012 season.
- Following the game, fans will be treated to the sights and sounds of the #1 rated fireworks show in the Southeast – the Publix Friday Night Fireworks at Turner Field.